Table Of Contents:
- Shipping Terms
- Order Holding
- Delivery Schedule
- Once your Order Has Shipped
- Guarantee / Returns / Refunds
Shipping is via one of the following:
Please Note:We routinely ship only to destinations within the United States.
Safe Delivery is guaranteed on all domestic orders. (However, in winter months this guarantee is only in effect when using USPS Express Mail or FedEx).
- US Priority Mail
(2-3 day +/- , Transit times not guaranteed by Post Office)
- US Express Mail
(Usually overnight or 2-day ~ Express Mail is highly recommended if the weather is in question!)
(Guaranteed overnight ~ Also highly recommended when the weather is in question!)
Rates for the above shipping options will vary. During checkout, you will be asked to select a preferred delivery method. Based on your selections, along with your location, the live rate calculator will provide you with a delivery fee tailored for your order.
Please Note: Our use of the live Rate calculators allows us to come pretty close, however, unusually large-sized orders (or any that exceed our cart's calculated shipping charges) are subject to incur added charges in order to cover the actual costs of delivery.
Cold weather is a consideration for the winter months. In cold weather, Priority Mail (with a heat pack) is an option but Express Mail or FedEx service (also with a heat pack) is highly recommended. Even then, please realize we are located in a VERY northern and cold climate, thus there may be delivery delays as we await safe weather "windows".
I'm frequently asked "Can I pay for something and have it held until..."
Except for relatively brief delays for reasons like inclement shipping weather, etc., I typically prefer not to accept "pay-now, ship-later" type orders - for reasons you might not expect, which include:
- I have a rather small operation and every sqaure inch of space is utilized for growing which means I have no place to set orders aside for "safe keeping". My small growing area is very much like a production line: as things reach a marketable size/stage, they need to be moved out to make room for other things coming along right behind them.
- Many (non-orchids) are fast growers. Oftentimes, I'm asked to hold something until something else is also ready (combine in order and save on shipping). The problem here is that plants are not static. Typically when a plant is offered as "available now", they are presently at a state where they are in prime condition for the pot size. I find that many such plants do not stay in such condition for long - unless they are up-potted, or repotted, or afforded more growing area, etc. - all of which means that its just not a matter of "setting them aside".
- Both Ebay and Amazon Payments have policies requiring their sellers to ship within a certain number of days from having accepted a payment. Not doing so will incur penalties to my account, even if the delay was due to inclement weather, or a customer's request. Yes, its ridiculous... (It's also why I don't list on Ebay or accept Amazon Payments in the winter months)
- Past experience has proven that order quality and shipping is better on somewhat smaller parcel sizes. Too large a box and it throws the shipment into what's called "Dimensional Weight" (a high rate based on size rather than actual weight). Smaller orders tend to pack easier and also allow for more insulation/cusioning space.
- We typically ship only on Mondays through Wednesdays (occasionally later - for Express Mail/overnight orders and for Priority Mail to close-by destinations.), This is to reduce plant in-transit times to a minimum. Typical time in transit is 3-4 days, maximum, for most all orders.
- Orders received on or later than Wednesday morning of that week are often held for shipment the following week. We reserve the right to occasionally ship orders on days other than Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday. Typically this is done only for orders shipped to nearby destinations but may also be done when weather or other considerations dictate.
- Unless delayed due to weather, domestic orders are usually processed and shipped right away. We typically ship your order to you within 5-7 business days of order placement. Shipped orders will receive email notifications of their shipment.
- Orders placed through this website, and when provided with a valid email address, will receive an email notification once the order shipment has been made. Likewise, one may also log-in and check your order status at any time.
- Please make arrangements to receive/accept your shipped parcel upon delivery as they must NOT be allowed to sit outdoors in hot or cold weather. If you are unable to be at home to receive, please make arrangements for delivery to an otherwise safe delivery location (work address, a neighbor, etc).
- Exports (for non-Orchid plants) are considered on a per-order / per-destination basis and are subject to a different set of terms. (Alaska & Hawaii are not considered exports)
Once Your Order has Shipped:
- We will email a notice of your order's shipment, along with tracking information. Please be sure your provided email address is valid!
More information regarding receipt, unpacking, and immediate post-receipt care can be found on out "Regarding Your Order..." page.
Guarantee / Returns / Refunds:
Safe Delivery and Satisfaction with material upon receipt is guaranteed! Future productivity, of course, is subject to proper care & conditions and therefore is not guaranteed. However, if you do have problems please let me know.
Should there be an issue with any order, please promptly contact us to determine the need for returns, replacements, and/or refunds.