Specific Cultural Descriptions and Guides
Many of the Orchids and other unusual plants which we grow and offer may have unique traits and reguirements worth observing for their proper management and culture.
Please select from the list to read more about the varying needs of some of these fascinating plants.
Please Note:Cultural practices which work well for one person, in a specific location and environment may not always work equally well for others in varying situations. Please rememeber to use the culture sheets only as a guideline in developing your own care routine by adapting the information, as needed, to work under your specific situation.
- Cattleya Alliance Culture
- Dracula & Masdevallia Culture (Pleurothallids)
- Dendrobiums (New Guinea Types)
- Begonia Culture
- Growing Mounted Orchids
- Growing Under Cover (Orchidariums & Terrariums)
- Growing Plants that Seasonally Rest (Achimenes, Tuberous Begonias, etc.)